F 800 GS
|Season||1 to 7 days||8 to 14 days||Deposit|
|LOW||USD 180||USD 168||USD 4.000|
|MID||USD --||USD --||USD --|
|HIGH||USD 195||USD 180||USD 4.000|
|ADITTIONAL KM||USD 0,40|
|DAILY INSURANCE||USD 32|
Rates include VAT. They include the Third Party insurance and exemption against theft
* Over 30 years of age.
* Have a motorcycle driver license similar to the Argentine A3 or a valid international license. (Ask for international validation)
* Over 1,60 in height, be in full physical control, and healthy physically and mentally at our sole determination.
* All passengers have to be over 21 years of age.
* Helmets, gloves, boots, eye protection and any kind of additional protections shall be used by all riders, while riding.
* We have the right to refuse renting a motorcycle at our sole decision.
* Shall provide 2 major Credit Cards: VISA o AMEX for garanty deposit
* For any of our BMW motorcycles, we will ask for authorization on the customer´s credit card, to cover the amount of the franchise, which will be charged only in case of theft, stealing, accident, damage or breakage.
- BMW F 650 GS single > u$S 3.000 (three thousand American dollars)
- BMW F 650 GS twin > u$S 3.500 (three thousand five hundred American dollars)
- BMW F 800 GS > u$S 4.000 (four thousand American dollars)
- BMW R 1200 GS > u$S 4.500 (four thousand five hundred American dollars)
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure > u$S 5.000 (five thousand American dollars)
* We shall appreciate information of the blood type of the driver, co-driver and/or passenger, and if he/they are allergic to some kind of medication in case of an accident.
A 30% deposit shall be requested –of one day minimum- of the rental value at the moment of the reservation request to be effective and considered as such. If the
reservation should be requested with less than 15 days in advance, the full rental value should be payed.
A 5% discount shall be applicable for groups of 4 people or more.
A 5% discount shall be aplicable for reservations payed 6 months in advance.
For rentals over 50, 75 and 100 days, please request special fees.
Cancelations shall be charged as following:
- 30 days in advance > We shall return 80% of the applicable fee
- 15 days in advance > We shall return 50% of the applicable fee
- 7 days in advance > We shall return 20% of the applicable fee
- Less than 7 days prior to the rental will not be returned
Rates are per calendar day. Motorcycle rentals are calculated on a daily basis: pick-ups and returnings are considered “full day”, despite of the out/in schedules.
One full day rental shall be deposited for a reservation to be considered as such.
The full payment of the rental shall be requested before the motorcycle delivery. Credit cards, bank transfer or deposit, and cash are welcome.
A 2% discount shall be effective for cash payments.
AMERICAN EXPRESS and VISA cards are welcome.
All rentals are subject to all nacional, and local taxes.
All our rates include “Third Party liability”. Insurance against theft shall be mandatory, except if the client deposits the full value of the motorcycle as a warranty. The client shall pay a
20% exemption of the motorcycles’s value in case it is stolen: All of our motorcycles have a handlebar lock. Our motorcycles may ONLY be driven by authorized customers.
Rates include 250 kmts per day; additional mileage shall be charged according to the rented model.
Fuel shall be payed by the customer: the motorcycles shall be rented with a full tank and returned in the same condition; if not, the customer shall be charged accordingly.
To rent these motorcycles, customers are requested to have previous experience.
The customer shall be responsible for all traffic tickets during the rental time. If the customer doesn’t comply we the traffic laws of Argentina, the contract may be cancelled by Rentamoto
at any time and the immediate return of the motorcycle shall be required.
The customer shall not be able to export the motorcycle to a foreign country, except if this has been expressly authorized by Rentamoto. To be able, a special permit and an insurance
extension valid abroad shall be issued at an additional cost.
Delivery and return of motorcycles shall be done at Rentamoto’s premises, at the given schedule. Deliveries shall be possible in other places such as homes or any other place in the
country: please check our rates and contract conditions.
Rental rates include a standard washing; it does not include mud cleaning.
If the motorcycle is too dirty to evaluate possible damage, we shall clean it –at customer’s charge- for a normal thorough check.
In case the customer harms or destroys the motorcycle he uses, he shall not have the right to receive a replacement, nor the return of unfulfilled rental days.
All customers are liable for damages, that exceeds the contracted coverage in any accident they may be involved.
Damages include personal injury caused to passengers and non passengers and to the motorcycle.
Motorcycles must be parked using the steering lock and remain locked while unattended.
For your safety, we suggest to avoid riding the outskirts of big cities such as Buenos Aires, Rosario, Cordoba and Mendoza.
For clothing and equipment, a deposit equal to the retail price, will be requested at time of rental.
In the event that is not possible for Rentamoto to deliver the motorcycle already reserved, for reasons beyond our control or for any valid reason at our judgement, our sole responsibility
will be the return of the customer deposit.
Payment for services may be made to:
* Credit cards
(For security deposits only VISA and AMEX)
* Bank Transfer